[Zope3-Users] Re: Zope 3.1.0 & Zope3 Developer's Book

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Sat Jun 18 16:08:01 EDT 2005

Thanks for the response, Stephan; your efforts are appreciated!

Maybe I can be of some help by going through the book using the new 3.1b and
make notes of whatever stuff ( code and/or text ) that could be changed to
better reflect the changes from 3.0 to 3.1.

Or maybe if the Zope3 Book was wiki'fied, like the Zope2 Book
( http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ ), it would be
easier for others to contribute change suggestions and report
issues/discrepancies.

Does the online Zope3 reflect the dead-tree version?