[Zope3-Users] Announcement - jsonserver 1.0 alpha, JSON-RPC for Zope3

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Jun 23 07:56:55 EDT 2005

On Monday 06 June 2005 17:16, Jim Washington wrote:
> Announcing:  jsonserver 1.0 alpha.
>
> The code is at subversion repository:
>
> http://brigadoon.hill-street.net/svn/repos/jsonserver .
>
> Username 'anonymous' with blank password has read-only access.

Congratulations, though I know its late! :-) There might be some interest in
the Z3-ECM community of a JSON server.

BTW, I have also deicded that I will tackle the HTTPRequestFactory issue for
3.2 by developing some sort of registry based on subscribers that decides
based on registered subscribers which request to create. This way all you
need to do is to register a new subscriber to hook up a new HTTP extension.
Maybe I make it a utility, I don't know. :-)