[Zope3-Users] HTTP request recorder for Zope 3

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Fri Mar 11 23:28:43 EST 2005

I've just committed an HTTP request recorder to Zope X3 trunk.  If you
enable it in your zope.conf file, you can record all HTTP requests made
to a certain port on your Zope 3 server, without external tools such as
Shane's excellent[1] TCPWatch.

  [1] Everyone says it's excellent, so it must be true ;-)

This feature can be useful for recording functional doctests, or just
looking at request or response headers.

You can find instructions in src/zope/app/recorder/README.txt.  You can
find a screenshot at http://mg.pov.lt/blog/zope3-request-recorder.html

Marius Gedminas
Programmers of Vilnius
http://www.pov.lt/
--
"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry