[Zope3-Users] Using add menus

Mon Mar 14 12:25:04 EST 2005

Hello,
I've registered a addForn and addMenuItem:

    <addform
        label="Add CSLink"
        title="Adds a CSLink"
        name="AddCSLink.html"
        schema="CS.Linklist.interfaces.ILink"
        content_factory="CS.Linklist.link.Link"
        permission="zope.Public"
        layer="centershock"
        menu="navMenu"
    />

    <addMenuItem
        title="The label that'll appear in the menu"
        view="AddCSLink.html"
        permission="zope.Public" />

Now I want to use the addmenu in a ZPT. I've tried

tal:repeat="navItem context/@@view_get_menu/add_content"

tal:repeat="navItem context/@@view_get_menu/zope.app.container.add"

tal:repeat="navItem
context/@@view_get_menu/zope.app.publisher.interfaces.browser.AddMenu"

but all returned a empty list. The view was used in a context of a standard
folder.

The zmi_actions menu, used as cross-check returns the excepted items.

I'm also wondering aboutn why I can specify a menu attribute in the addform
directive but not in the addMenuItem?

I also don't want to have all objects that can be added to a folder but only
certain objects. Is there any possibility to constrain this, for example
based on the python path?

In which context the navMenu item with defined in the addform directive is
displayed?

I'm using the latest trunk version.

Thanks for bringing light into my menu confusion...

Florian