[Zope3-Users] Re: Zope3-users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 13

Michel Pelletier michel at dialnetwork.com
Thu Mar 17 12:55:06 EST 2005

Roman,

You want to use the zope.app.catalog component, which can be found in the Zope
3 trunk (not X3.0).  I don't know much about it's status or documentation,
but I have use some of its index parts, and they are solid.

If you are in a more experimental mind, Here at the Paris sprint this week
Tarek Zaide and I have been working on adding full text indexing to Zemantic
(http://zemantic.org/), an RDF and semantic web-based search engine for Zope
X3.0 (we backported the trunk text indexes to X3.0, that will be removed once
3.1 is released).

We'll be cutting an 0.5 release of zemantic that includes full text indexing
tommorow.  It's status is highly experimental and the documentation is
incomplete.

-Michel