[Zope3-Users] Data organization?

Leif K-Brooks eurleif at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:25:31 EST 2005

In my application, I have a type of object -- for simplicity's sake,
let's call it Book -- which can contain Page objects. Certain
operations will need to be done on all Page objects in the system (not
just the ones in a particular Book). If Books just contain Pages using
the ordinary container interface, all Book objects would have to be
scanned to find their Pages, which is a cumbersome arrangement I would
like to avoid if possible. What's the right way to do what I want?

Thanks in advance,
Leif K-Brooks