[Zope3-Users] mysqldbda database adapter

matt wilbert matt.wilbert at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:37:43 EST 2005

Thanks to your answer I now have it working--I didn't understand how
to do the configure
command properly OR whether to put the zcml in the instance or the
software directory.

In order to do the configure command I had to use the --force switch,
but otherwise I
didn't have a problem.

Thanks again,

Matt Wilbert