[Zope3-Users] Publisher events on response

Paul Everitt paul at zope-europe.org
Tue May 3 09:30:18 EDT 2005

Hi.  Are there any events, current or planned, that can be observed
to modify the response?

Let's say I want to write a little function to transform every HTML
page that gets returned on a site.   (Perhaps I want to hack it to
make it adhere to the corporate identity from the customer.)

In Apache2 there is a concept of a filter:

   http://www.apachetutor.org/dev/#filter

modpython supports this:

   http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/python/2003/10/02/mod_python.html

At the Castle Sprint, Jim talked about the possibility of having
events on the publisher, to allow folks to hook in and perform
processing on results.  Any news on this?

--Paul