[Zope3-Users] ZCML validation in Emacs

Douglas Douglas replaceafill at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 12:52:19 EDT 2005

Hi everybody.

I found at: http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2003-September/008601.html
that Mr. Martijn Faassen wrote zcml.rnc to use emacs to validete ZCML files. I
found the zcml.rnc in the zope3/doc folder, but I couldn't set it up in emacs.

How should I tell emacs to use the zcml.rnc file to validate my *.zcml files? I
suppose I have to edit my ~/.emacs file, but I couldn't do it.

By the way, I was wondering if it was possible to use some emacs mode for
writing *.pt (Page Templates) files. I've been using the emacs html mode, but I
couldn't find anything specific for page templates editing.

Thanks for any pointer.

Regards, Douglas.

Yahoo! Mail