[Zope3-Users] LDAP support -- current status?

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Tue May 17 18:29:05 EDT 2005

I haven't work on ldappas since the last sprint, but I'll start
working again with LDAP in Zope 3 soon. I'll try to look at that
tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.

It's unfortunate this (and other) package are living outside the main
Zope tree. I understand the reasons, but I wish we could find a way.
Could conditionals in zcml help us there ? So that it doesn't get
included if ldap is not a python package, but still can be the rest
of the time ? Although it depends on non-core product, it's something
that really should be part of the main tree IMHO.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com