[Zope3-Users] Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Thu Nov 17 06:52:55 EST 2005

Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

I'm trying to add indexes to the catalog
but I get an ComponentLookupError:

Error type: zope.component.interfaces.ComponentLookupError
Error object: (<InterfaceClass zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds>, '')

I'm not sure how to setup the IntIds utility, what I've done so far
is just add one and give it an random name.

Regards,
Johan

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: johanc at easypublisher.com
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM