[Zope3-Users] Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Thu Nov 17 07:05:51 EST 2005

Johan Carlsson wrote:

> Anyone had any success with ZCatalog in Zope 3?
>
> I'm trying to add indexes to the catalog
> but I get an ComponentLookupError:
>
> Error type: zope.component.interfaces.ComponentLookupError
> Error object: (<InterfaceClass zope.app.intid.interfaces.IIntIds>, '')
>
> I'm not sure how to setup the IntIds utility, what I've done so far
> is just add one and give it an random name.

My bad, ComponentLookupError is what I get if I don't have setup an
IntIds utility, if I have set one up (currently mine is named IntIds
in the tools folder of the root site manager) I get:

Error type: zope.app.keyreference.interfaces.NotYet
Error object: <zope.app.catalog.field.FieldIndex object at 0x03CBE8B0>

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: johanc at easypublisher.com
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM