[Zope3-Users] list archives for zope3-users

Brad Allen brad at allendev.com
Wed Nov 30 13:41:47 EST 2005

I'm looking for a better way to search and read the list archives for
this list.  Here are the list archives that I know about.

Text file archives:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-users

Searchable mail archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/zope3-users@zope.org/

Gmane provides a variety of ways to view the list, but the search
options are still pretty limited.
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.zope3.user

I wish there was some way to access mailing list archives via a POP3
interface, so that I could use my mail app of choice. In my case,
Eudora is my favorite app for searching and viewing mailing lists.
Unfortunately, I've only got a couple of months of Zope3-users in
Eudora.  I haven't found that the text file archives to be easily
importable.

Does anyone else on this list use Eudora? If so, I'd very much
appreciate a copy of your Eudora mailbox file for the Zope3 users
list.

If anyone else has thoughts on the best way to search the mailing
list archives, I'd appreciate hearing about it. I'd prefer to avoid
asking questions that others have already asked.