[Zope3-Users] addview name not form

Mon Oct 3 08:01:17 EDT 2005

Am Freitag, 30. September 2005 20:17 schrieb Julien Anguenot:
> Florian Lindner wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 29. September 2005 20:25 schrieb Julien Anguenot:
> >>First have a look at this :
> >>
> >>http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/391
> >
> > Sorry, didn't read that thoroughly. What do you suggest at the moment do
> > get the desired behavior?
>
> Your ContentFolder should implement IAdding and then your example should
> work I guess.

I've modified my content class directive for the addfolder:

<interface
  interface=".interfaces.IContentFolder"
  type="zope.app.content.interfaces.IContentType" />
<content class=".contentfolder.ContentFolder">
  <implements
    interface="zope.app.annotation.interfaces.IAttributeAnnotatable" />
  <implements
    interface="zope.app.container.interfaces.IContentContainer" />
  <implements
    interface="zope.app.container.interfaces.IAdding" />
  <factory description="CS ContentFolder" />
  <require permission="CS.View" interface=".interfaces.IContentFolder" />
  <require permission="CS.Edit" set_schema=".interfaces.IContentFolder" />
</content>

And my addMenuItem:

    <addMenuItem
        title="Link"
        class="CS.Link.link.Link"
        view="AddCSLink.html"
        permission="CS.Add"
        menu="CSaddMenu"
        layer="centershock"
        for="CS.ContentFolder.interfaces.IContentFolder"
     />

it's still:

zope.configuration.exceptions.ConfigurationError: view name AddCSLink.html not
found

I did I get something wrong?

Thanks,

Florian