[Zope3-Users] Re: Re: event subscribers

Pete Taylor baldtrol at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:03:37 EDT 2005

>Normallym event subscribers are single-object adapters. In some cases,
>we have subscrobers that redispatch on multiple objects. For example,
>object events have a subscriber that redispatches events based on the
>object and event. You expect something similar to be going on for workflow
>events, but I suspect there isn't.

>Jim

Thanks for the response... I think in large part I just don't understand the
event dispatch machinery well enough. I looked through most of the workflow
code and am able to see where fireTransition occurs, notifying both the
before and after transition events. redispatching though is beyond me. I'll
read up. thanks!
Pete