[Zope3-Users] zope.app.catalog doc question

Alen Stanisic alen.stanisic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:12:08 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 08:12 -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Friday 30 September 2005 15:52, Duncan McGreggor wrote:
> > since apply() does expect the rhs of the parameter to be a sequence.
> > With this change, my code now works (no errors, anyway), but I wanted
> > to see if this was a misunderstanding on my part or a documentation
> > typo...
>
> If the above is a doctest it will actually work, but I don't know why. I think
> this is a good issue to bring up on zope3-dev or even file an issue for it.

If I remember correctly I didn't have this problem with Text indexes,
i.e. rhs of the search parameter didn't have to be a list, but when if I
searched a Field index I had a similar issue as Duncan and had to make
rhs a list.  I am using catalog searchResults() method rather than
apply().

Regards
Alen