[Zope3-Users] Application with objects incl relations / references

Joshua Burvill josh at mri.com.au
Sun Oct 23 21:06:22 EDT 2005

Hello,

I want to make an application that has the following types of objects, for
example:

Customers

Addresses

Quotes

Quote_items

With the usual references/relations between objects, eg customer may have
more that one address, more than one quote, quote has many quote_items, etc

Can someone give me a high level description/overview of what I need to
use/do in zope3 to make something like this.

No need to go into details, just general pointers / names of things to use,
I can then go and find out all the details.

Thanks, Josh