[Zope3-Users] Patterns in Zope3

Stéphane Brunet stbru at teksavvy.com
Thu Sep 1 15:17:02 EDT 2005

Hi,

Have you read the book written by Philipp von Weitershausen named "Web
Component Development with Zope 3 ? (see at www.worldcookery.com).
It is not available online but it is worth its weight of gold. This
reading is really "enlightening" for a Zope 3 beginner, or programmer in
general, as it covers everything one could ask when starting to learn Zope3.

Regards,

Stéphane Brunet