[Zope3-Users] Using building blocks for forms

Fri Sep 2 10:56:07 EDT 2005

Hello,
probably now one knows what I mean with this subject but it was the best that
came into my mind. ;-)

I'm using a customized addform (by setting the template and view attributes).
My template looks exactly like the auto-generated addform but adds another
input field and compute the values of that in the view class.

It would be nice if I can reuse parts of the auto generated form. For example
the error reporting of the fields. Is that possible? Or do I need to redo
everything when using a template?

Thanks,

Florian