[Zope3-Users] Calling createAndAdd with different object id

Sat Sep 10 11:05:26 EDT 2005

Hello,
I want to override the createAndAdd method mothed in a view class. Since I
don't want to do all the work I want to derive my class from the AddView
class from /home/florian/Zope3/src/zope/app/form/browser/add.py. The only
thing I do in my class is to change the name (object id) of the object to be
created. In the arguments of the createAndAdd method I have not found any
information about the id. How can I alter the name?

Thanks,

Florian