[Zope3-Users] Object Name field on addforms

Mon Sep 12 09:02:32 EDT 2005

Am Sonntag, 11. September 2005 20:22 schrieb Stephan Richter:
> On Sunday 11 September 2005 09:04, Florian Lindner wrote:
> > I have a Container (implementing IContainer, Interface (via Interface
> > inheritance) and via ZCML IAttributeAnnotatable and IContentContainer.
> >
> > On the auto-generated addform in my layer the Object Name is not shown.
> > Why?
>
> Because your container does not implement IContainerNamesContainer.

If I make my container implementing IContainerNamesContainer the form field in
never displayed (doesn't matter if I use the folder/+/addview or
folder/addview URL).

I understand the code that the form field in only shown when the container
does NOT implement IContainerNamesContainer. Is that not right?

def nameAllowed(self):
	return not IContainerNamesContainer.providedBy(self.context)

Florian