[Zope3-Users] Zope3 as a package

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Apr 5 10:12:40 EDT 2006

Hi Lennart. Thank you for your reply. These queries are general as I am
  committing to Z3 for this project. The fact that Zope is a bit
different than a regular python package itself has triggered these
thoughts. At this point, I don't have anything that doesn't work as I am
just getting started with this project. As I work through the app and
attempt to package it, I may have specific issues that I will bring
forward. I am also interested in the experiences of others that may have
done something similar and what challenges they may have faced
(particularly with packaging) if any.

Regards,
David