[Zope3-Users] RE: principal folder subclassing

Pete Taylor baldtrol at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 04:07:45 EDT 2006

thought i'd answer my own question.  i apologize, one of those "i'm
going to bed so of course my brain figures it out" moments happen,
making me get up to write more code.

if you create your own principal info like i did for these principals,
you have to make sure you don't set title or description to None.  if
they're set to none, attempting to grant on them fails because it
attempts to "lower()" the NoneType.

sorry to send a question and a retraction on one another's heels.
--
"All guilt is relative, loyalty counts, and never let your conscience
be your guide."