[Zope3-Users] RE: principal folder subclassing

Pete Taylor baldtrol at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 03:33:17 EDT 2006

yessir, it was documented well...  i was just up too late, and the
error was being thrown from a place i didn't expect...  i had done my
principal info class a few days before, and hadn't used it in a way
that would cause that error until then.  threw me for a loop, albeit
one of my own (flawed) design ;)

--
"All guilt is relative, loyalty counts, and never let your conscience
be your guide."