[Zope3-Users] formlib problem

Stéphane Brault stephane_brault at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 18 07:41:38 EDT 2006

Hi,
 I can't use formlib, when I run the example in the form.txt I get this error:
 Traceback (most recent call last):
     print MyForm(None, request)()
   File "<pyshell#26>", line 6, in __call__
     widgets = form.setUpWidgets(self.form_fields, 'form', self.context, self.request, ignore_request= ignore_request)
   File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\zope\formlib\form.py", line 255, in setUpWidgets
     IInputWidget)
   File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\zope\component\__init__.py", line 154, in getMultiAdapter
     raise ComponentLookupError(objects, interface, name)
 ComponentLookupError: ((, http://127.0.0.1>), , u'')

 It happens when setUpWidgets is called in the first example, do I need to import something or to configure a component for formlib to work ?
 Any hint ?

 Thanks,

 Stéphane