[Zope3-Users] ZEO Zope3 and Twisted

Benji York benji at zope.com
Wed Apr 19 09:30:59 EDT 2006

David Pratt wrote:
> Is there any plan to provide security for ZEO client / server
> communication using Twisted now that it is in Zope3? Many thanks

I haven't heard of anyone working on anything like that, and it's
unclear if you mean simple encryption and authentication of the client
and server, or a more granular system.

Jim has expressed interest in doing the latter with per-object security
and client authentication/authorization.  There is more interest than
time at the moment though, so I wouldn't expect to see anything happen
for quite a while.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer