[Zope3-Users] Re: zope3's TAL & ZPT reference

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Tue Aug 8 18:26:46 EDT 2006

Warren Turkal wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 August 2006 05:01, Michele Amori wrote:
>> but no one of that seems to work. Zope returns an error. So Zope2.7's
>> documentation is not useful for z3 developers.
>
> The shear lack of recent and easily available documentation definitely makes
> zope3 hard to approach for someone who's wanting to check it out. Maybe some
> more recent links on the zope3 webpage would be good?

We all know zope.org definitely needs improvement. You're most welcome
to help here if you have suggestions.

In the mean time, I suggest you check out
http://worldcookery.com/Appetizers. Or just buy my book, that's the
easiest available documentation on Zope 3 that you can get - 480 pages
of Zope docs on your lap :)

Philipp