[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 SSL

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Wed Aug 23 16:13:41 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stéphane Brault" <stephane_brault at yahoo.fr>
To: "user-list zope" <zope3-users at zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 3:57 PM
Subject: [Zope3-Users] Zope 3 SSL

> Hi,
> I need to run my site  with SSL. I don't know how to use SSL
> with Zope 3 or if I should run zope behind apache 2, and if so
> how. Any hint ?

Zope doesn't do ssl, so you need a web server (ie. apache) to do ssl.

I have zope 2 running behind apache and zope 3 running by itself, what i
don't have is zope 3 running behind apache... however the standard zope 3
zserver listens on port 8080, so if you follow the instructions for
installing apache with zope 2 (which also listens on port 8080) you should
be okay (i think/hope!).

Jonathan