[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope3-dev] z3c vs. the zorg

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 08:27:00 EDT 2006

On 8/25/06, Martijn Faassen <faassen at infrae.com> wrote:
> I actually think it would be *nice*, if not at all essential, to have a
> common namespace for community work. For such a common namespace "z3c"
> is a bit unwieldier than something like "zorg". We could consider
> establishing a more coherent pattern in the future, perhaps.

As mentioned in another thread, I'd like to avoid namespace clutter,
but I have come to realize I have no good arguments for that. :-)

So, if we can't agree, then it's just yet another namespace. zope, zc,
lovely, schooltool, codespeak(?), nuxeo, z3lab, z3c and now zorg. If
there is no interest in merging basic toolkits into the same namespace
(which there overwhelmingly was not in the other discussion) then
having both z3c and zorg can't be a problem either.  ;)