[Zope3-Users] Server Side includes

Jon Emmons jon.emmons at earthwavetech.com
Tue Aug 29 15:41:25 EDT 2006

I am just getting started with Zope 3.

How can I include a file?

In Zope 2 I could do something like <dtml-var header.html> to include a
common header file.

I am guessing this has been whacked out of Zope 3, because I am getting
internal errors with that kind of statement.

And, forgive me; I have yet to find a definitive description of the features
of Zope 3.  I have found a few "wouldn't this be nice docs" but they don't
tell me anything about what has been implemented.  I simply do not have the
time to be a Zope 3 developer.  I need to get this website running. :-)

Have I stepped over the bleeding edge here?  Would I be better off stepping
back to a 2.xx version of Zope?

If my tone seems caustic, it was not intentional.  I have used Zope 2 for
the last few months to great success.  I have nothing but admiration and
respect for those of you who have taken the time to put this stuff together.

Jon