[Zope3-Users] 2nd edition of Zope 3 book available!

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Sat Dec 2 13:04:32 EST 2006

Thanks for this book, that's just what I was waiting for since I started
learning zope3 this summer. I've been reading and reading again everything I've
found online on the subject, but it is not engough. It will bring me some fresh
air. It's been 1 week since I ordered one, and I hope it's already on the way to
my mailbox!

BTW, is there any plan to publish some translated versions?

regards
Christophe