[Zope3-Users] ComponentLookupError

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Wed Dec 13 15:40:51 EST 2006

I'm very confused by the following error. Whenever I add certain content
components I get the following error when add form is generated (I'm using
standard addform).

ComponentLookupError: ((<decimalwidget.widget.Decimal object at
0x4203972c>, <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest instance
URL=http://192.168.81.89:8090/CRM/Vanderbilt/@@+/action.html>),
<InterfaceClass zope.app.form.interfaces.IInputWidget>, u'')

I am not sure where to go with this.  I have three different instances of
Zope and two generate this error and one does not.  The object listed in
the error is not the same between content types, although it is consistent
within a content type.