[Zope3-Users] symbolic link

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Thu Feb 2 11:14:52 EST 2006

On Feb 2, 2006, at 10:56 AM, Marcus J. Ertl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm very shure, some time ago, someone told about a product for zope,
> doing a thing similiar to a symbolic link. Can you rember where to
> find it?

Hi Marcus.  We've got one.  It's zc.shortcut, currently in our
private repository.  We're open sourcing it.  I'll put it on zope.org
today or tomorrow, along with its dependencies (zc.displayname, and
ideally a package to be factored out of zc.shortcut and named
something like "zc.traversal", which is why I won't do it this second).

Gary