[Zope3-Users] How To Solve in Zope 3

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Sat Feb 4 18:27:58 EST 2006

> The network do ont contain the hosts, they conect them, and the hosts
> do not contain the networks, so neither, a far as I can see. You need
> separate networks and hosts lists, where the hosts can be connected to
> one or more networks.
That is exactly it.  I wonder how to connect them in the ZMI.  So far, my
leading thought is to create a Network container that contains IP Addresses.
I will then register the Hosts as utilities.  Each IP address will have be
able to select a Host utility.

It's not elegant at all.  I am exploring how to use a Catalog as well.

>From a python perspective all of this is no problem; it's making it all
presentable and manageable that is the crux.