[Zope3-Users] Come posso utilizzare SQLExpr con Five?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Feb 5 06:27:44 EST 2006

On Friday 03 February 2006 12:20, Paolo Cilmo wrote:
> Come posso utilizzare SQLExpr con Five?

SQLExpr is not distributed with Zope 3.2 and thus 2.9 at this point. You have
to download it yourself from SVN and install the meta hook.

> ConfigurationError: ('Unknown directive',
u'http://namespaces.zope.org/tales', u'expressiontype')

I am surprised to see this error. It seems that Five does not hook up the
zope.app.pagetemplate/meta.zcml file, which contains the declaration of this
directive.