[Zope3-Users] Minor Doc Bug

Paul Dumais paul at unstate.ca
Sun Feb 5 14:34:56 EST 2006

I'm quite new to zope and python, I would like to submit a minor
documentation bug. The zope/app/demo/hellopackage/README.txt mentions
the products.zcml which is now depreciated. I assume it should mention
a different zcml file (or none since it seems to be
installed/available for use by default).

Should I bother with svn commit access, should I submit it anonymously
or register via the Zope3 issue tracker, or should I just mention it
here?

Should I do something else?

I hope to be able to continue to be picky so that other newbies won't
waste time looking at erroneous info.

Thanks!