[Zope3-Users] Simple Acquisition

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:59:49 EST 2006

On 2/4/06, David Johnson <djohnson at jsatech.com> wrote:
> If I understand correctly, a non-technical web designer would not be able to
> do much design work with Zope 3 unless they understand how to program
> interfaces also or they would have to design the old-fashioned way by
> creating a separate page for each item/folder they want to display?

A web application platform is not something you design "with".
Teaching the web designer interfaces an python probably does not help,
you still can't design it "with" Zope 3. You design *for* Zope 3,
which is an altogether different issue.

Zope 2 was a way to create web sites, that was too good at it and got
used as an application server instead. Zope 3 is an application
server.

http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/lennart_regebro/2005_10_04_zope2-vs-zope3-faq