[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 Marketing Competition? (was Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: Selecting a code name)

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Feb 7 05:01:23 EST 2006

Hi there,
Gary Poster wrote:
[competition]

+1. I think the requirement to have enough people submitting is very
important, though. No competition anounced unless we get some idea that
we'll actually have enough competitors, otherwise we end up looking
silly ("what happened to the Zope marketing competition?" "oh, nobody
showed up" would make Zope marketing *worse*)

Alternatively, we could use our energy to actually work together on a
new website instead of competing. There's a zope-web mailing list, after
all, so go and talk there. This would have my preference.

Regards,

Martijn