[Zope3-Users] Zope 3 Marketing Competition? (was Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: Selecting a code name)

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Tue Feb 7 05:23:44 EST 2006

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Alternatively, we could use our energy to actually work together on a
> new website instead of competing. There's a zope-web mailing list,
> after all, so go and talk there. This would have my preference.

If you want to fix the Zope 2 website at the same time as branding Zope
3, I fear it is a monumental task that will never happen.

The Zope 2 website is so big, and has so much content that it should
have somebody working on it full time if it needs changing.

Perhaps this "monumental" approach to a zope site is wrong. Microsites
with well defined boundaries, that a few or a single person could be
responsible for might be a better approach.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science