[Zope3-Users] Examples

Adam Summers adam at 4js.com.au
Wed Feb 8 21:54:48 EST 2006

Hi,

My two cents worth -

    A lot of time is spent saying "Zope3 is different to Zope2 -- its
better" (and I wholeheartedly agree). However, there is a lot of stuff
which is in the zope 2 books which is applicable to zope3, but is
absent. eg: ZPT design, SQL integration. Is it possible for those
relevant chapters to be merged in with the zope3 documentation?

Regards,
Adam