[Zope3-Users] Extending interfaces and implementations

matt wilbert matt.wilbert at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:23:26 EST 2006

I think you might find that zope3 generations address your requirement.

See:
http://svn.zope.org/Zope3/trunk/src/zope/app/generations/README.txt?view=markup

As far as reloads go, it would be very useful, but my understanding is that
it is hard to implement reliably.  My workaround is to do as much
development in your tests as possible, so I can mostly avoid restarts.
Maybe someone else can explain exactly how hard it would be to add reloads.

Matt