[Zope3-Users] Please Guido, pick me, pick me!

Peter Simmons pete-lists at bcmpweb.com
Wed Feb 15 21:40:54 EST 2006

Hi All,

I am pretty much an observer who has been to a sprint but just can't
find the time in the commercial world to contribute to the code base but
one who really believes in Zope 3 and have been using Zope 2 since its
inception and convincing people that its a worthwhile framework while
often getting frustrated with its magic and ways.

I agree with all the Joel's rant below was a great summary of the
general discussion.

I would love to help with this and can organise some funding for
people's time to putting this site together.

I haven't seen it before in the Zope 3 community but maybe we could
start a thing on Fundable.org to get some money for this thing. Or would
ZF be the place to approach about this? I am not really up with the play
on where ZF is at and what its going to do.

Anyway my company could contribute $1000 NZD (about $700 USD at the
moment) to this to get the ball rolling.

Should I try to organise this myself or is there already people
responsible for this type of thing?

Cheers,
Pete