[Zope3-Users] LDAP Authentication

Deborah Pollard d.pollard at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 20 23:24:36 EST 2006

I have installed, configured, registered, named and activated
ldapadapter  with Public permission. Ditto for ldappas.  Both are svn
revision 41715. Both pass their tests. There are no errors when Zope
3.2.0 restarts. Everything looks fine, but Zope ignores LDAP and uses
(or tries to use) Basic Authentication.  There seems to be a step
missing somewhere, but where?  How do I get Zope 3 to authenticate with
LDAP?

We routinely use LDAPUserFolder in several Zope 2 instances but we're
not even getting to the LDAP server with Zope 3. What am I missing, please.