[Zope3-Users] introductory app idea: music filesystem browser

Roman Susi rnd at onego.ru
Sun Feb 26 01:33:30 EST 2006

Hi joel,

I am learning Zope3 and certainly get thru those tutorials you mention.
Yet, Zope3 is a dark forest for me because there are just too many
things to remember (I think its Zope3's design drawback). Its like a
large shop of tools.

The app which could show their right usage of these tools could be
great. But. Do not try to be "cool" or "dumbed down".

It also worries me that the best way to start Zope3 app is to copy
things from existing one and mend to the taste. Probably good hands-on
can help get rid of this practice...

Probably such a simple app doesn't require more than 2 hours from
seasoned Zope3 developer ;-)

Regards,
Roman