[Zope3-Users] PsycopgDA problem

Håkan Johansson ignem at raintervention.se
Tue Feb 28 05:29:14 EST 2006

	From: 	  ignem at raintervention.se
	Subject: 	Re: [Zope3-Users] PsycopgDA problem (Solved)
	Date: 	February 28, 2006 11:28:20 CET
	To: 	  ignem at raintervention.se

It was PsycopgDA that was missing some security settings in its
configure.zcml file.
I got it to work by adding the following rows to that file:

   <content class=".adapter.PsycopgConnection">
     <require
         permission="zope.app.rdb.Use"
         interface="zope.app.rdb.interfaces.IZopeConnection"
         />
   </content>

   <content class=".adapter.PsycopgCursor">
     <require
         permission="zope.app.rdb.Use"
         interface="zope.app.rdb.interfaces.IZopeCursor"
         />
   </content>

Since I am still a newbie to Zope3, I don't know if those settings are
the "best" choice. At least it works now.