[Zope3-Users] More MySQL

Brian Sutherland jinty at web.de
Thu Jan 12 12:37:49 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 09:31:03AM -0500, Wade Leftwich wrote:
> I use Ubuntu (derived from Debian), and while I appreciate Brian
> Sutherland's fine work to provide a Debian package for Zope 3, I have

Er, just let me correct that. I have only done a very small amount of
work on the Debian zope3 package. You should rather be thanking Matthias
Klose, or Fabio Tranchitella.

I am just more visible in the Zope community than they are.

--
Brian Sutherland

Metropolis - "it's the first movie with a robot. And she's a woman.
              And she's EVIL!!"