[Zope3-Users] PAU newbie: registering a pluggable authenticator

eleanor weavers siu01ejw at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 14:43:12 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am really need some help getting my first pluggable authenticator to be
consulted by zope.

I have followed the examples in the app/authentication README to create  a
credentials plugin, authenticator plugin etc., what I want to do now is
register the plugins using zcml. I have tried using the the "utility" tag in
the zcml, expecting that zope would automatically consult the plugins when
request is made, but I guess I was wrong. My ultimate aim is to have the
authenticator consult a database to generate principals.

Cheers, any help much appreciated,

ell.