[Zope3-Users] Expressing n:m relationship in ZODB

Achim Domma domma at procoders.net
Tue Jul 11 17:17:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

there was a discussion about the bad idea to simulate a relational
database in ZODB using indexes and unique ids. So I wonder what's the
"correct" way to express a n:m realtionship between objects.

For example: I have projects and articles. An article might be relevant
for multiple projects and a project might have multiple relevant
articles. Could I simply give each object a list containing the related
objects? Or is this kind of circular reference a problem?

regards,
Achim