[Zope3-Users] license of z3c.multiform

Lorenzo Gil Sanchez lgs at sicem.biz
Fri Jul 14 04:01:48 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,

in my quest of looking for a Master/Slave forms solution (as I talked in
a previous message) I have found the z3c.multiform[1] package in the
Zope subversion repository[2]

I think it's pretty close to what I'm trying to do so I was very happy
to find it. My next (inmediate) question was: what license does this
nice piece of code have? But I couldn't find a LICENSE or COPYING file
inside that directory.

Do all the code in svn.zope.org has the same license (the zope license)
? If not, what license has this z3c.multiform package?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I tried to find de answer before :-(

Best regards,

Lorenzo Gil

[1] http://svn.zope.org/z3c.multiform/Sandbox/src/z3c/multiform/

[2] http://svn.zope.org/