[Zope3-Users] Security alert: use of Through-the-Web reStructuredText

Benji York benji at zope.com
Wed Jul 19 08:19:57 EDT 2006

David Pratt wrote:
> You are probably right but just the same I'd rather see the patched
> version for z3 also since I am certain this will become less obvious
> over time if it is left the way it is.

Instead of maintaining a fork of docutils, Zope 3 should (and may
already, I haven't been keeping up with this issue) include tests to
make sure we're using docutils appropriately.  Best of both worlds: we
have continued assurance we don't regress, and we don't have to maintain
a fork/patches.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer